Generic Lyrica (Pregabalin)Just $0.83 /Piece
Generic Lyrica (Pregarica)Just $0.33 /Piece
Generic Lyrica 300mg (Pregarica)Just $1.18 /Piece
Generic Lyrica 75mg (Pregarica)Just $0.67 /Piece
Pregarica (Pregabalin)Just $0.32 /Piece
Pregarica 150mg (Pregabalin)Just $0.63 /Piece
Pregarica 75mg (Pregabalin)Just $0.33 /Piece
Pregarica 300mg (Pregabalin)Just $0.53 /Piece
Showing all 8 results
What ought to I tell my health care supplier before I take this medicine?
You must consult a doctor before consuming this medicine if you are suffering from the following health conditions:
- Heart problems
- Bleeding problems
- Heart failure
- Alcohol consumption
- Drug abuse
- Kidney problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Allergies to foods, gabapentin, dyes, or preservatives
- Pregnant or trying to conceive
How should I take this medicine?
You can consume this medicine orally, simply with water. You can take this medicine prior to or after having food. You have to take the medicine at a prescribed time. Never take this medicine more than the actual dosage as it may have some ugly effects. Also, do not stop the intake without the doctor’s advice.
What to try and do just in case of a drug overdose?
In case you have taken more medicine than required then you must contact the emergency room or poison control center.
Interactions with other medicines
- medication for diabetes, such as pioglitazone
- medications like lorazepam, alprazolam, or diazepam
- prescription pain drugs
- rosiglitazone (Avandamet, Avandia, Avandaryl)
- medication for heart or blood pressure medication such as benazepril (Lotensin), lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril), enalapril (Vasotec), ramipril (Altace), quinapril (Accupril), and others.
These may not be the only drugs that the drugs interact with. There are various non-prescription drugs, herbs, and dietary supplements. In addition, tobacco use, alcohol consumption, or recreational drugs may interfere with the effectiveness of the medicine.
What to do if I miss a dose?
If you miss the dosage of this medicine then try to cover up for the missed dosage as soon as you remember. However, if it is the time of the next dosage then do not overdose yourself by taking a double dosage.
What should I remember while taking this medicine?
- Visit your specialist or doctor for
- Visit your doctor or health care professional at regular visits so that you may not miss an appointment.
- It is important to share all your health updates with your doctor so that he may program your treatment accordingly.
- Contact your doctor immediately in case of any worse health condition.
- Alcohol and other medications may interfere with the medication
- In case of any heart condition like heart failure, dizziness, headache, nausea, sleep problems, and diarrhea consult your doctor.
- Do not change the dosage or stop taking the medicine without consulting your doctor.
- If the medication does not work for you then consult your doctor immediately.
What are the possible side effects of generic Lyrica?
The common side effects of lyrica are:
- Blurred vision
- Peripheral edema
- Weight gain
- Accidental injury
- Visual field loss
Some other minor side effects of lyrica are:
- Abnormal gait
- Abnormality in thinking
- Cognitive function
- Speech disturbance
- Increased appetite
Main Side Effects
Some of the major side effects that require immediate medical attention are:
- tightness in the chest
- shortness of breath
- Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- joint or muscle pain
- difficulty with swallowing
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- fast heartbeat
- red skin lesions, with a purple core
- red and irritated eyes
- bulge and swelling of the eyelids, around the eyes, lips, face, or tongue
- ulcers, sores, ulcers, and white spots around the mouth or lips
- skin rash
- sore throat
trivial Side Effects
some of the trivial side effects that you may experience due to lyrica are given here but these side effects do not require any medical aid. In case, these side effects do not subside in some time then Speak to your doctor about these side effects. Some of the common side effects are:
- accidental injury
- burning sensation
- tingling or numbness in feet, arms, or legs
- difficulty in speaking
- difficulty in bowel movements
- lack of coordination
- increased appetite
- loss of memory
- side back pain
- lower back pain
- rapid weight gain
- difficulty in urination
- painful urination
- memory problems
- unsteady walking
- stabbing pain
- tingling of feet or hand
- problems in muscle coordination
- unusual weight gain or loss
Less common symptoms are:
- full feeling
- tingling sensation
- chest pain
- cold sweats
- cool and pale skin
- change or decrease in vision
- eye disorder
- coughs with mucous
- increased hunger
- loss of bladder control
- loss of appetite
- muscle weakness
- muscle aches or pain
- noisy breathing
- joint pain
- loss of energy or strength
- the false sense of well being
- trouble in sleeping
there are also many more side effects of the medicine that have not been mentioned in the list.
How do I store this medicine?
Keep generic Lyrica away from your children or pet. Store it at room temperature between the temperatures of fifteen to thirty-degree centigrade. Also, in case the medicine expires or you don’t use it anymore then carefully throw away the medicine.